Wednesday 10 May 2017

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Vanessa, or Nessa for short. I'm 21 years old and a senior at USFSP. I am majoring in Biology and minoring in Environmental Policy. After graduation in the near future I would like to join the Peace Corps. My interest would be in the environmental programs they offer. Being that my parents are from Colombia and I was raised speaking Spanish, I think that a Spanish speaking country in the Peace Corps would be a great fit. After that I hope to attend graduate school and focus on marine conservation. As most of you, I've always loved the ocean and want to devote my time and energy into protecting it as much as possible. As for hobbies I enjoy going to concerts, art shows, going to the beach, kayaking, and traveling. 

Along with my interests in the ocean, I also have a passion for musical theatre. I work full time at a professional theatre company in St. Pete, and try to get involved with local theatre companies as much as possible. I also try to volunteer at as many local organizations as possible, include the Edible Peace Patch Project and Boyd Hill. 

I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment