Monday 8 May 2017

Hello, I'm Shelby!

Hey guys, my name is Shelby Ferguson and I am a 21 year old from a small town in Illinois. I don't have a lot of hobbies since school takes up most of my time, however, when I do have free time, I love to go to the beach and be by the water. My other hobbies include watching TV, cooking and baking, fishing, and hanging out with my friends. Back in Illinois, I have two younger sisters, a chocolate lab, and three cats along with five kittens that were just born last week. 


As for my schooling, I attended Sauk Valley Community College in Illinois from 2014-2016. I graduated with honors from SVCC and received my Associate degree in Biology. 

With that being said, I am out-of-state transfer at USFSP and I am going to be a Senior in the fall. At USFSP, my major is Biology with a marine concentration. I have dreamed of being a Marine Biologist since I was in sixth grade and I am so excited to be here in Florida chasing that dream! Also, I know you all have a passion for this field as well and I can't wait to share this experience with you! We're going to have a great time and I can't wait to get to know you all!

See you at UNF!

Shelby 

No comments:

Post a Comment