Wednesday 10 May 2017

Hey Everybody!

Hi there,

My name is Tyler Williams. I was born and raised here in Florida, in St. Pete specifically. I am a junior at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. I am majoring in Biology with a concentration in Marine Biology. Some of my hobbies include camping, fishing, kayaking, guitar, and my favorite: scuba diving. I love the ocean and its inhabitants with a passion. I would love to dedicate my life to conservation. If anyone would like to go scuba diving with me, I was planning a trip while we are in the Keys. If you're interested, let me know! Anyway, I cannot wait to meet all of you. I hope you have safe travels. Let's make this a summer to remember!


                                                                           -Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment