Tuesday 9 May 2017

Hey everyone, my name is Ryanne Koerner and I am a junior at the Univeristy of South Florida Saint Petersburg. I enjoy baking, diving, fishing, watching movies, and spending time on the beach. I have wanted to be a Marine Biologist for as long as I can remember. I have always had a passion for the oceans. In high school I spent two years volunteering at a marine discovery center. I realized in those two years that Marine Biology was the field for me. 
I am currently pursuing my Bachelor’s in Biology with a concentration in Marine Biology. After I graduate I would like to pursue a Master’s in Oceanography. With my degree I would like to focus my studies on octopi, starfish, or coral reefs. I also love the idea of working on a research vessel. My ultimate goal is, at some point in my life, to own an aquarium.  I am very excited to be traveling, meeting new people, and learning about my field of study while taking this course.  Safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment