Wednesday 10 May 2017

Hey everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Morgan Medus and I'm 19! I'm a junior at UNF and I'm working towards my bachelors in biology. My hobbies include reading, writing, swimming, going to the beach, fishing, and hunting. Although I've wanted to be a marine biologist since I was little, I've never had much experience with anything like this. For the past six years I've been living in North Carolina and there weren't as many marine biology/ oceanography opportunities for me to explore.
I have a love for all things nature, and no matter what I do in life, it'll be something that puts me around animals. I have a Boston Terrier, a French Bulldog, and four pit-bull mixes that are just the biggest sweeties. I usually spend my free time at the beach, reading, writing, or playing video games. I consider myself a bit of nerd because I'm crazy about Marvel, Legend of Zelda, and I take pride in the various fandoms I'm apart of (lol).

I'm hoping that this course will give me a broader view of the possible careers I could look into after I graduate. After I graduate, I plan on trying to find a job in an aquarium or possibly as a game warden or wildlife biologist (if I end up moving away from the coast).
I really can't wait to meet you all! I'm sure we're going to have a great time together!


No comments:

Post a Comment