Friday 12 May 2017

FIO Tagging Along

Hi FIO Students, happy Friday!

I'm Chris Sharp, Marketing and Educational Outreach for the Florida Institute of Oceanography. Wanted to introduce myself so that you're not wondering who the awkward tall guy with the video camera is ;-).

A little about me- I'm new to FIO, was hired in February but I've worked for USF for years and finished my Masters here in 2014. I'm originally from the Washington, DC area but never plan on moving back; I love Florida.

My goal is to get a lot of multimedia content for our website, newsletter, and social media. I'd love to hear from each of you regarding your experience, what research you might be focused on in the future, and any additional general feedback.

Please make sure to follow FIO on Facebook and/or Twitter as I will be posting throughout the course.

If you have any questions or content to submit, you can reach me at cssharp@usf.edu

Look forward to being a part of your course this year! See you next week.

Chris





No comments:

Post a Comment