Wednesday 10 May 2017

Hello everyone, my name is Taylor Derrico and I am from Long Island, New York. I am now a junior at Florida Southern College. I’m a Marine Biology major, with minors in Environmental Science, and Psychology. I really love learning about the marine mammals in the water, as well as the different ecosystems associated with the ocean. I just recently took a course called Ecosystems of Florida. It was very interesting to learn about the different ecosystems in, and around the ocean. I enjoy learning about new things that can further my knowledge about marine biology, and environmental science. I am looking forward to this course because I want to partake in hands on research, and to develop key research skills that I would need to use to conduct my own research. I am looking forward to being a part of this class, and I’m ready to gain some more knowledge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment