Wednesday 10 May 2017

Hi everyone!

Hi my name is Shelby Sanders and I am currently going into my sophomore year at FGCU. I have always known what I wanted to study, and always have had a passion for animals and marine life.  I am a Marine Science major and am so excited to do this course! My hobbies include playing soccer (going on 12 years), hanging out with my best friend, taking my two akitas to the dog beach down in Lover's Key State Park, and enjoy taking my car and going to car meets. I also love to canoe and kayak, and I am originally from Indiana, where I learned how to canoe. I moved here my junior year of high school to pursue a study in marine science/biology, and it has been going great ever since I moved. I am so excited to start this class with all of you and share the experiences yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment